Company: Glen Isla,
Level/Salary Range: Competitive Salary
Location : Glen Isla, Buccleuch Mills, Langholm DG13 0ES
Glen Isla is a division of Joshua Ellis Ltd that produces world class cashmere and woollen accessories, supplying to leading fashion houses and brands. Glen Isla label, package and ship all over the world through bespoke customer orders and Web based sales.
We are looking for a dynamic, articulate and confident manager who is highly motivated, organised and confident with coordinating and liaising between departments, sites and customers.
ROLE AND RESPONS
This is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an outline of the role and responsibilities of this position.
- Management of a small team
- Organising and managing of the daily/weekly duties for the team
- Process and organise the daily orders received and despatch within the timeframes required
- Managing wholesale sales orders received from Group Company sites
- Responsible for stock control of raw materials and finished goods.
- Picking stock and producing reports on shortage of stock.
- Arranging daily invoicing for web-based sales.
- Dealing with couriers, ensuring all paperwork is correct
- Keep all stock systems up to date
- Stock control and management
- Housekeeping of site.
- Health and safety management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Good written and spoken English
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure at certain times
- Good administrative skills
- Numeracy and Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook) – essential
- Attention to detail and ability to deal efficiently with relevant paperwork
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP systems (SAGE X3 or Similar)
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal teams, managers and customers.
- Experience in managing a small team
- Competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- Healthcare Cash plan
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme where applicable
- Free on-site parking