COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Update: May 2020
The whole team has been working really hard to make our working environment as safe as possible for our colleagues, ensuring that each site adheres to the latest Covid – Secure at Work guidance from the Government to manufacturers.
We have undertaking risk assessments and preparing plans which have been implemented taking into account the key points of social distancing, hygiene, mental and physical wellbeing. Our physical environment and working practices have had to be adapted in order for us to continue manufacturing.
Here are just a few:
- We have increased the number of personal hand sanitisers so each employee has their own, all recyclable and refillable.
- PPE is available to employees – masks and gloves if they wish
- Increased signage around the sites reminding of social distancing around stairs and corridors and areas around which we usually meet like kitchens.
- Limiting the number of people on-site at any one time by implementing rotational working.
- Implementing the latest remote working IT systems so we seamlessly work together despite being separated.
- Working in teams to limit the number of contacts
- A dedicated team offering help and advice across the company.